Principles of Adult Education Guidance Initiative (AEGI) Delivery in ETB Adult Education Guidance Services (AEGS)
The following resource is a collation of articles formerly located on the NCGE FET Guidance Handbook on a variety of key principles of service delivery in the ETB Adult Education Guidance Services (ETB AEGS).
Information in the resource remains relevant for practice in these guidance services and may be useful for referral to new staff members in local services.
Guidance staff in other areas of FET Guidance may find information herein useful in informing / adapting to suit their practice.
The resource is divided into the areas of:
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Policy & Practice Guidelines
- Strategic Guidance Service Planning
- Delivering the Guidance Service
- Quality Assurance
- Guidance Service Staff
- The Physical Environment
- Record keeping & data gathering
- Further Principles of Service Delivery
- The European Dimension
- Access to Further Education and Training for Eligible International Protection Applicants
Further Education & Training
open this content on one page