IGC - National CPD Experience 2022
Please find 2 x presentations below that form part of NCGE / Euroguidance Ireland's input into this experience.
1 - "Funded Opportunities in Europe for Guidance Counsellors" - presented by NCGE and Euroguidance
- Provides an overview of the landscape of funded opportunities available throughout Europe for Guidance Counsellors.
- Explores potential project topics and highlight the value of other EU professional development opportunities available throughout Europe that Guidance Counsellors may not be aware of.
- Advises on the key elements involved in applying for these opportunities.
2 - "Resources for post-primary Guidance Counsellors’’ - an NCGE and Euroguidance Ireland presentation
- Highlights a number of resources for post-primary Whole School Guidance planning.
- Highlights available resources that allow Guidance Counsellors to introduce a European dimension to classroom guidance.
- Focusses on practical resources that will support classroom guidance (for Junior Cycle and Transition Year students).
- Provides Guidance Counsellors with information on how to access further support in any aspect of Guidance.
Post Primary, Further Education & Training, European / International
Orla Ní Cheallaigh - NCGE Euroguidance Officer
Carol Guildea - NCGE Post Primary Guidance Programme Coordinator
Mary Stokes - NCGE FET Guidance Programme Coordinator
open this content on one page