This information sheet collates and summarises key information for students and parents of the Leaving Certificate class of 2021.
This sheet contains information on:
- Written Exams and Accredited Grades
- Appealing Written Exams and Accredited Grades
- Key CAO information
- Sources of further information and support
All information is correct at the time of publication.
Additional information will become available after the publication of this resource.
Guidance Counsellors. Students and parents are advised to consult:
- Leaving Certificate 2021 (Gov.ie) (Dept of Education)
- A Short Guide to the Accredited Grades Data Collection, National Standardisation and Quality Assurance Processes (Gov.ie) (Dept of Education)
- Circular S39/21 'Leaving Certificate 2021 – Important Information in advance of the Issue of the Provisional Results' (State Examinations Commission)